ATANET has benefited from regular face to face meetings of Assistive Technology professionals from across the HE sector.he opportunity for networking, sharing of good practice and professional development has been crucial in improving Assistive Technology provision.
More recently ATANET has organised more formal conference events, inviting keynote speakers, Assistive Technology developers and suppliers.
This page shares some of our more recent conference information, resources and downloads of presentations.
- 2016 Conference – 28th July, 2015 at the University of Strathclyde
- 2015 Conference – 27th & 28th July, 2015 at the University of Dundee
- 2014 Conference – 16th & 17 June, 2014 at the University of Dundee
- 2013 Conference – 1st & 2nd July, 2013 at the University of Aberdeen
- 2012 Conference – 2nd – 3rd July 2012 at JISC Regional Support Centre, Glasgow
- 2011 Conference – 4th & 5th July 2011 at The University of Edinburgh
- 2010 Conference – 22nd & 23rd November 2010 at The University of Dundee